posted Dec 10, 2015, 5:59 AM by Jessica Farnsworth
updated Dec 10, 2015, 9:18 AM by Web Master
- REPORT CARDS go home on Thursday, December 17, 2015. We hope that all parents see the report cards and return the signed envelopes by Tuesday, December 22nd.
- Early Dismissal - Manchester Elementary Schools will dismiss all students on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 11:15 am. School lunch will be served prior to dismissal and all regular bus transportation for all bus students will be provided for this early dismissal. The New Morning Afterschool Program and the 21st Century Afterschool Program WILL NOT BE IN SESSION on this day. Boys & Girls Club and Girls, Inc. will be picking up students, as usual, at the early dismissal time on this day.
- Vacation - Wednesday, December 23, 2015 is the last half-day of school before vacation. Students will be returning to school on Monday, January 4, 2016.
- School Closing Procedures -
- School closing and delay decisions are usually made by 6:00 am.
- School closures and delays are announced on WMUR TV and WZID Radio / 95.7 FM. These announcements are also available on their websites: WMUR.com and WZID.com.
- There is a recorded message at the Superintendent's Office for school closings and delays at 624-6300 x9.
- For two hour delays, students are expected at school at 10:30 am and considered late at 10:45 am. As our Kindergarten classes are full day, they are not cancelled, but observe the same two hour delay as grades 1 to 5.
- Happy Holidays - On behalf of the teachers and staff here at McDonough School, I hope you and your family have a happy, safe, and restful Holiday and a very happy and healthy New Year.